Sunday, April 10, 2011

More sushi? Of course!

I get bored with foods kind of easily. If I eat something a few times in a short period of time, I stop liking it. Well, I haven't had this problem with sushi yet :) A couple of weeks ago I went with some friends to Thaicoon, a sushi place close to Emory. I knew of its existence for a long time, but I didn't think it would be any good with a name like that... I finally agreed to go there after some friends recommended it to me and wanted us to go there.

One of the reasons I love sushi is because, based on what you get, it contains fresh ingredients and is healthy. Finding anything healthy at Thaicoon was a challenge. At the end, I gave it to my cravings for a Spider Roll, and I was happy I did that :) The roll was really tasty and much bigger than rolls at other places.

I also got to try the Hawaiian Roll and the Tiger Roll that my friends ordered. I loved both of them, as well. So the verdict is, if you're not in the mood for something healthy, Thaicoon is amazing :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it. How can a sushi place not be healthy?

    -P

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the sushi is covered in mayo-based sauces...

    ReplyDelete