Friday, December 24, 2010

Tis the season to eat, part 2

Last night I met up with Ems, an old friend of mine. Just like me, she likes trying new things, so we go to a different place every time we meet. This time we went to Cheeseburgers in Paradise at Perimeter Center. I guess we were craving some tropical vibe in addition to burgers :P


My Guacamole burger
As I said, I hadn't seen Ems in a while, so we had a lot to catch up on. Somehow we did manage to order food and eat it, but neither of us was paying attention to what we ate. I had the Guacamole burger just because I love everything with avocado in it. Ems got the Mushroom and Swiss burger. They both came on onion ciabatta rolls, which seemed like they had been lying around the kitchen for several days before they were used for our burgers... Ems and I ended up moving the rolls to the side and eating just the meat. The meat at least seemed fresh and juicy, but there was nothing about it that made it stand out. The seasoning was a little on the bland side, ans that means a lot coming from me. (I eat very little salt.)
Ems's Mushroom and Swiss burger
The best part of the meal was probably the french fries, but there's noting wrong with that, right? They were soft, not crispy, but still had good texture and were seasoned really well. Oh, they the menu said that they're "endless." Thankfully, our waitress didn't ask us if we wanted more :P

This wasn't my favorite burger ever, but the company made this a great dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment